OUR TRANSPORT LOGISTICS' RANGE OF SERVICES
The Transport Logistics competence centre implements holistic transport concepts from planning to execution – always with a focus on customer-specific requirements.
We scrutinise existing transport processes and find new solutions by using intelligent network synergies. Our professional planning software maps transport flows digitally. Customer-specific reporting creates maximum transparency. In this way, we create optimal utilisation of all transport capacities used and generate economic and environmental added value.
- Single forwarder concepts
- Distribution networks
- Multimodal transports
- Production supply transport
- Long truck concepts and special technical solutions
- Trade fair and project logistics
- Regular bulk transportation
- Container management
- Tracking and tracing
Your contact person
Would you like to learn more about our service portfolio, request an individual offer or make an appointment with us? We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Project Manager Sales Strategy
Transport & Contract Logistics
Phone: +49 (0)8105 3836 635
Internal, local or long-distance transport – professional drivers have the choice with us. Our young vehicle fleet is state-of-the-art and comfortably equipped. Supported by modern communication technology, you will transport our customers' goods reliably and on time to their destination. We offer special development opportunities for our employees for long vehicles and heavy haulage.
BECOME OUR PARTNER IN THE TRANSPORT LOGISTICS SECTOR
For our constantly growing transport logistics division, we are looking for transport partners who share our understanding of quality and commitment. Are you looking for a partner by your side who allows you to have long-term business relationships and healthy growth? Then, contact us now.
- long-term business relationships
- secure and punctual remuneration using the credit note procedure
- full and partial utilisation for various types of vehicles from vans to 40-ton trucks
- quality awareness and customer-oriented thinking
- flexibility and reliability
- experience and expertise in handling your vehicle
- entrepreneurial thinking
- solid financial circumstances
- qualification according to road haulage legislation (GüKG)